The Refuted Meme:
Link to this page and this meme will be the key image.
Our Demands for America…
- That all citizens respect the union of the United States.
- A meaningful livelihood and living wage for all citizens.
- A division of profits of all corporate industries.
- A strengthening of social security.
- The preservation of a healthy middle class.
- Higher education that is freely available to all.
- Legal opposition to known lies and their promulgation.
- That the government carries out these demands.
The Trojan Horse Meme
Download and share this one for the Trojan Horse:
These exact same concepts can be found in the 1920 Nazi’s National Socialist Program 25 Point Plan. Here are the original points from the Nazi Plan, with the original numbering:
1. We demand the unification of all Germans in the Greater Germany.
7. We demand that the state be charged first with providing the opportunity for a livelihood and way of life for the citizens.
14. We demand a division of profits of all heavy industries.
15. We demand an expansion on a large scale of old age welfare.
16. We demand the creation of a healthy middle class and its conservation.
20. The state is to be responsible for a fundamental reconstruction of our whole national education program, to enable every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education.
23. We demand legal opposition to known lies and their promulgation through the press.
25. For the execution of all of this we demand the formation of a strong central power in the Reich.
Although the wording was changed slightly in the meme to be relevant to 21st century America, the underlying principles are identical. These are populous principles that you will often hear repeated in America. The Nazi’s used propaganda like this to convince the populous that a powerful, centralized Nazi state was needed to deliver all of these promises. Of course, that same powerful state was also used to carry out Hitler’s awful visions and terrorize the world. How very unfortunate that the German people were fooled by propaganda and promises such as this, while Hitler built up the German military industrial complex. Perhaps that is why Hitler once said, “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.”
Unfortunately, we see the same story playing out today in America. American leaders like Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren will make populous promises to the masses. Meanwhile, the atrocities committed by the U.S. Government are swept under the rug and largely ignored by the American public. The parallels between the propaganda and atrocities of 1920s Nazi controlled Germany and the current state of affairs in America should be very concerning – at least to anyone that thinks.
Source: Trojan Horse Memes