Anyone who has read Economics in One Lesson, or passed any Econ101 course cheered it.
Unfortunately, it’s long been forgotten. Of course it would necessarily be better than the current tripe which is funded by millions of dollars worth of insurance company lobbyists and currently debated on the Senate floor, but we won’t even hear its merits debated in a public forum.
Our legislation process has devolved intoyelling down one another with more and more politician’s talking points. “Millions will Die” is obviously all that is needed to be said to defeat any change to the ObamaCare disaster. Not worth mentioning is other politician talking points such as “The average American Family will save $2500 annually under ObamaCare” and, of course, “If you like your doctor or plan, you can keep your doctor or plan.”
1. Completely repeal Obamacare.
2. Modify existing law that inhibits the sale of health insurance across state lines.
3. Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from
their tax returns under the current tax system.
4. Allow individuals to use Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
5. Require price transparency from all healthcare providers, especially doctors
and healthcare organizations like clinics and hospitals.
6. Block-grant Medicaid to the states.
7. Remove barriers to entry into free markets for drug providers that offer safe,
reliable and cheaper products.
President Trump should go back and demand legislators FULLY REPEAL ObamaCare and institute a concise version of this:
Follow libertyLOL on your favorite social media sites:
MORE FROM LIBERTYLOL:
Source: Liberty LOL – Congress (and Voters) should hold Trump to his Health Care Campaign Promises